Saturday, June 30, 2007

It's been a while


Since I last blogged, A LOT has happened! Uncle Jimmy, Auntie Tina, Jessica, Jeremy and his family came for a ten-day visit. WE were BUSY the entire time they were here. I was so exhausted by the time they left. Did the beach thing, the drive to the southern end, and a day at PIC waterpark. Tried to line up a professional photographer to do a family picture, but had to settle for an amateur and so-so pictures.

Life as we know it is finally back to normal. It's amazing how much 8 additional people can change a routine! Got to do my regular Saturday routine errands. Got carded for buying Auntie Margaret cigarettes. A great feeling to know that when the cashiers look at me they're not sure just how old I am!

Got my hair cut today. Impulse thing really. Took my mom to get HER hair cut and just decided while I was sitting there that I needed something new. As long as I don't look 12.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Awesome new haircut! I love the layer effect.

Mark, Shannon, and Carly said...

Love your haircut, Vera! It looks so shiny and soft.