Friday, November 30, 2007

This was November!

 
Posted by Picasa


I seem to do these once-a-month posts.......which is more than I do in my personal journal. I used to be so good about documenting my life on paper.*SIGH* November was a slim month for creativity. I had issues with the postal service. It seems like they were holding my mail hostage and then decided to one day inundate me with mail. I just got my November Scrapping Spot DT kit which was mailed in OCTOBER. I also got a CRICUT electronic cutter! It's works like a dream and I love how quickly and easily it cuts stuff out for me. Not much really going on in my life. I live a mundane existence.

We're gearing up for our World Youth Day trip to Sydney Australia in July 2008...fundraisers, catechesis, general meetings. You can read about World Youth Day 2008 here.

I did see two movies this month (a record)...Martian Child and Enchanted. Both good movies.

And now for my collage above: 1. Mini tag book I made for Maria's birthday 2, 3, and 4. 3 12x6 pages for an album I'm doing of things that I'm grateful for. 5. Christmas Tree card I made using scraps of Basic Grey paper...this card can be seen online atBasic Grey.com 6. layout of our lone trick or treater using the scrapping spot's small December kit featuring TaDa Signature. 7. a layout of my grandparents using the scrapping spot's big November kit featuring Sassafras Lass Indian Summer; pictures and a letter to the editor from LOOK magazine (not in publication) 8 and 9. layouts using the scrapping spot's small december kit featuring TaDa Signature. You can buy these amazing scrapping kits here.

No comments: