Wednesday, December 26, 2007

January Kits at the Scrapping Spot!


I got my January DT kit from The Scrapping Spot last week. KI Memories pop culture. The papers are so bright and lively. They scream fun. The lace cardstock is so cool to work with. This LO is 8.5x11 and took me 15 minutes to complete. I found the pictures in a pile in a drawer while I was looking for something else. The big picture was a little crushed but that didn't stop me from using it.



This next LO is 12x12. I turned 34 a few days ago and thought it would be something to do a layout. The picture is a self-portrait taken on the day of my birthday. Everything on both layouts is included in the main kit which is already for sale in the TSS store. The small kit is a winter kit...not much use for winter kits on Guam. Only a few left of each of January's kits. Get them here.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Hi, Vera! I haven't heard from you in a long time. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Lovely layouts, as always ;-)

~Mindy