Friday, January 23, 2009

TGIF

project 365...

19

19/365

This little guy had an eye appt...and got his eyes dilated. Lots of screaming and waiting. Then we had Ruby Tuesday!

20

20/365

my first shutterfly order. that big box for so LITTLE.

21

21/365

my new sonicare toothbrush. i've been using it for the last 21 days! HA! it doesn't beep for each quadrant. Guess that's why it was only $50!

22
22/365

our newspaper headline of the day. our 44th president has been sworn in.

23
23/365

a little payday retail therapy. I went to the crocs store in hagatna and bought these shoes. my 6th pair of crocs!



A layout for today.

almost too funny for words

I printed off a few sketches from got sketch? so I could do some layouts this weekend. Sketch 72 caught my eye so I worked it to fit what I had in mind!


The ice cream truck came around this evening. No time to grab anything but some cash! Lucas and Jacob just got home with their mom. I ran down to the front of Auntie Marie's house. The music has been driving me NUTS for the last few weeks! Imagine hearing the tune and not seeing it anywhere. I have an ice cream sandwich sitting in the freezer...tomorrow. YUM! Mom already ate hers!

No comments: