Saturday, May 02, 2009

April in a nutshell



I totally dropped the picture a day ball. Just became too much of a chore and not much fun. Instead, I've chosen 30 pictures taken from random April events to highlight life in the fourth month of 2009. From our first visit to the newly opened Chili's restaurant to Allie's 14th birthday to Easter and new clothes, creating things and discovering new supplies at the craft store, taking self-portraits and spring shows, getting a bigger working surface and dancing. It's still all meaningful for me.

Today is National Scrapbook Day! I'm jumping among Willow Traders, Studio Calico, and The Scrapping Spot this weekend. I have a challenge going up at The Scrapping Spot at 11am Eastern Time. I'm kind of glad we're a day ahead so I can still do some challenges posted around cyberspace and still get entered for some prizes... I did one layout for 5 different challenges at Studio Calico!

IMG_2664

This ONE layout encompasses 5 challenges at SC: stitching, 3 patterned papers, using mist, something old and ledger/graph.

No comments: