Saturday, September 19, 2009

Catching up with the LEOs

LEO 6: Old friends thank facebook
The assignment was to use decorative edges on a layout. I used the Martha Stewart zig zag punch and the Fiskars upper crest punch. I LOVE punches!!

IMG_4332

LEO 7: Welcome
The assignment was to use old stash. This kit was from Scarlet Lime 2008.

IMG00171

LEO 8: being a mama
The assignment was to make flowers. I used a tutorial that Lisa had done. Completely CASEd her flowers from the Studio Calico paper bags to the scalloped circle to the use of maya and glimmer mists.

IMG_4337

LEO 9: Random Hamdom
The assignment was to scraplift a design team member layout from one of the prize sponsors. I chose a layout by Hillary Hiedelberg from The Scrapping Spot's DT. She had a two-page layout posted, but I'm a mostly one-page scrapper.

IMG_0023

LEO 10: growing up
The assignment: "That was then this is now"...in other words scrap a progression of some sort. I chose to scrap pictures of my niece Toria. She was 8 and receiving her first holy communion in the first picture and 15 in the second picture. All grown up, but she'll always be little to me.

IMG_0026

It's a somewhat sad weekend for me. Got home yesterday after work to find out that my grandma's youngest sister, Auntie Chia, passed away at noon. No one called to tell me, but then what could I have done? She was the last of their generation. Now they're all dancing happily together.

No comments: