Saturday, December 12, 2009

The drought is over...I hope.

I have not scrapped in a few weeks. I am hoping that the layout I made yesterday has ended the scrapping drought. We shall see. Been working on my December Daily mini. I've skipped a few days...pics not printed/can't decide to HiH, JYC or DD it. All these choices!

IMG_4839
I used The Scrapping Spot's December 2009 kit with my newest punches (loopy from Ange and doily lace double punch that I just bought). Also used shimmerz spray and paint on the doily punch out.

Day 4: Christmas in the classroom
IMG_4863

Day 5: picture not printed to make page

Day 6: Favorite ornaments
IMG_4862

Day 7: Work Christmas party. Must get pictures from co-workers.

Day 8: Tree is up!
IMG_4861

Day 9: Stocking Swap goodies!
IMG_4860

Day 10: all aglow
IMG_4859

Waiting impatiently for my cricut expression to arrive. Went to USPS.com to check and it's here?!?!?!?

We attempted to deliver your item at 6:38 AM on December 11, 2009 in HAGATNA, GU 96910 and a notice was left. You may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice, go to www.usps.com/redelivery, or call 800-ASK-USPS to arrange for redelivery. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.


SERIOUSLY!?!??! There was a yellow card in the mail box?!?!? Someone is holding it hostage! Grrr... and to think I bought her lunch today!

I thought about swinging by the PO today. Thought. I really hate finding parking in minscule parking lots even more than standing in long lines. Had I known my big E was sitting forlornly in the PO, I would have stood line to claim it. I missed picking it up by 1 1/2 hours. Darn stupid postal hours! Should have checked this morning BEFORE I ran errands. {insert head slapping smiley here}

No comments: