Monday, January 18, 2010

Scrap your Stash

If you're a scrapper, you're bound to have oodles of scrapbook supplies. At The Scrapping Spot we're doing "Scrap Your Stash" (SYS) to do some serious depletion of the stash.

Here's my take on Shawn's font challenge: use five different fonts on the layout. I used 5 different fonts for the title... Each letter in JUNE comes from different cricut cartridges and 09 is another for a total of five. I welded "09" together using the Gypsy before I cut it all out. I love my Gypsy! I can use different cartridges without having to load them!

IMG_5551

I did the following layouts before the new year and never posted here!

My challenge: scrap an anniversary. Mine was the 15th anniversary of my 21st birthday.

IMG_5218

Jill's Challenge: use even numbers of stuff. I used 2 pictures, 4 patterned papers, 6 rub-ons, 8 letters in my title and 10 brads.

IMG_5217

Laurie's challenge: use something from our December stocking swap. I used my Martha Stewart loop punch from Ange! I used the punch on the top and bottom edges of the photo mat (hard to see in the picture). I posted it here.

No comments: