Monday, November 08, 2010

Catching up on scrapping

Lots of things going on around here. I haven't scrapped as much as I would like to, but I have a few things to share.

This first layout I did under the eagle eyes of Lucas. Let me tell you, it was the first experience I have had with someone watching me scrap and asking questions every step of the way. But, I loved it!



The second layout I did for The Scrapping Spot's "Let's Celebrate" crop. The challenge was to do a layout celebrating today. I used an Ali Edwards stamp that I got in a CK kit of the month package ages ago. I hand-stitched over the stamped image. On a hand-stitching kick thanks to Kinsey Wilson and Amy Tan!


This last project was also for TSS's crop. The challenge was to make a banner. I made this one simple... :)

No comments: