Sunday, December 19, 2010

Daily December 19

Today was a day for catching up. On today's list I had
  • laundry
  • picking up more Christmas gifts
  • buying a rotisserie chicken for lunch
  • writing Christmas cards
  • uploading pictures from the past week
  • putting together pages for my December Daily album
  • making some sort of box or bag for the office assistants' gifts
  • printing some pictures
  • making a layout or two
What did get done?

I did 3 loads of laundry and then it rained. Lucky for me, it didn't last long. The clothes are still hanging outside. The towels will have to wait...good thing we have a closet full of them.

I managed to cross off 10 more things off my list that appears on day 7. Still have several more to do...where to find the time!?!?!

I bought the chicken for lunch and ended up walking out of the store with a whole lot more.

I finally wrote out and addressed my Christmas cards. They'll get in the mail tomorrow.

I got the pictures from the last week uploaded. Sigh...so much to go through (and edit a few).

I got the office assistants' gifts all done! I used my trusty cricut expression and the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge and managed to use up a few sheets of old paper.

What didn't get done?

The December Daily stuff, the picture printing and the layouts.

Still, I consider the day to have been a productive one.

Maria and the boys came by. I made some cake mix cookies using red velvet cake mix, a stick of butter and two eggs. I got the recipe from my friend Teena. I have some left, but the bulk of it got wiped out in a matter of minutes. May have to try some other flavors.

This picture will appear on today's page of my December Daily.

No comments: