Sunday, September 24, 2006

got goat?










At lunch on Friday, the discussion came around to how one class of students didn't know what a goat was when they saw a picture of it in a book our librarian was reading. She looked at me and said, "That was your class!" They had all kinds of different answers for what it was, just not the right one. Field trip to my neighborhood!
If only.......anyway, thought it was my duty to capture those goats on camera. Today was the perfect sunny day to do it. Wouldn't you know, when you want them around they're gone! Those darned goats belong to one of my uncles. They make themselves at home all around my yard and leave lots of itty bitty "presents" lying around. Because of them, I can't stand the taste and smell of feta cheese. Walked around the neighborhood with my camera slung around my neck (good thing the neighbors are my relatives). They were actually grazing on their own land today.


1 comment:

Jill Felker said...

You have goats. In your neighborhood. Running around. Oooooookayyyyyyyy..... (And I thought all goats were white! Learn something new everyday!)