Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My first post!

I've been bit by the blogging bug! Seems like everyone is doing it so why not me, too? Anyway, the 3-day weekend is officially over...yippee for a 4-day work week. It's not fun to do direct instruction with a stuffy nose and a sore throat. Water and fruit breezers are my best friends these days.

I've been a terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad friend (to borrow the words from the Alexander book). I missed a friend's birthday 2 weeks ago and just tonight called her. Luckily, she's understanding as heck and got over it quickly. I was excused and forgvien! Happy belated birthday, Lila, my friend!

Weather forecast on Guam--hot and humid with a slight chance of more heat and humidity! Fall already rain! Now back to your regularly scheduled program!

No comments: