Thursday, September 07, 2006

Happy Thursday!














Today is Thursday...YAY! I love Thursdays because it means tomorrow is Friday. I'm getting into the swing of teaching direct instruction. I still feel like a robot programming my little robots, but I'm trying {TRYING IS AN OPERATIVE WORD} to have a positive attitude about it.

I went to Bishop today for their first middle school volleyball game. It's like I never left! Both Toria and Allie are on the team. Only Toria got to play today as she is a returning member and Allie is, well, a rookie. Got some shots with the new
camera! I was 3 rows up on the bleachers...the zoom is incredible! I ran into former co-workers and got invited to join their 3 times a week workout sessions. Do they miss me or do they miss me?

I got some shots of Lucas and Jacob over the weekend.
Missed the perfect shot of Lucas kissing Jacob's back...have to be lightning quick with kids! The sun was streaming through the window, but I didn't want to miss this shot! Need more play time with the camera to figure out all the bells and whistles. Hopefully I'll get to play with it more this weekend and maybe catch some awesome shots.

1 comment:

Jill Felker said...

Great photos, Vera, and....welcomet to the blogging world!!!!