Monday, March 05, 2007

My day started at 4 am...


Well, if we want to get technical, my day started well before 4am! The power went out. I heard the air conditioner shut off. I tossed and turned for a while; opened the bathroom and bedroom doors to get some air. I couldn't get online because my internet runs on the cable modem into my wireless router...both of which hook up to POWER. There went that idea. I tried to go back to sleep, but that didn't happen. I finally got out of bed, found the flashlight, a picture, and my Two Spotted Dogs February kit and started scrapping a layout. When I was done with that, I discovered the power had come back on so I hopped into bed. Sleep eluded me. I gave up since I was going to take Lucas to school. Lucas ended up not going to school so we hung out together. He played, watched TV, made a mess, cleaned it up, had lunch (didn't bring anything from home because "My mom ran out of food!). Stinker! Then he wanted to watch "Bob the Builder". We both fell asleep for 1 1/2 hours! Didn't wake up until the phone rang at 2pm. Then Maria brought Jacob over and we hung out for a little while more. I went to my spin class at the gym and added another bruise or two to my right leg. It's looking pretty (NOT).

No comments: