Saturday, December 08, 2007

Big Girls Don't Cry






















I was reading a blog........Scrapping the Music. Each week they post a song to inspire layouts full of creativity. The song for this week is "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Fergie. I was thinking of the really OLD song by the same title......I can't for the life of me think who sang it.

I was looking for a picture I was sure I took of "Al" (I'm the only one who calls her that) crying or having a snit fit. Couldn't find one, but almost every picture I had of her from the summer had a smile.

For this layout, I used products found in The Scrapping Spot's November kits...found here and here. Everything I used came in the kits, with the exception of the Staz-on ink that I used to make the ghost letters stand out and s few stamps to do the journaling. FUN STUFF!

1 comment:

Scrapping The Music said...

I totally love your take on the challenge! You did a great job!!!