Friday, December 14, 2007

Made a bunch of quick cards!

I have been slacking in the holiday cheer department. Usually I have my gifts bought before October hits. My cards are made and ready to be sent the first week of December. The house gets "christmased" by December 8th. It's already the 14th......no tree up, no decorations anywhere. I just made my cards last night. The last of the gifts just came in the mail today.

So, I was perusing an online message board a few days ago and stumbled upon a new blog...Sheet Load of Cards
. Card-making heaven! I whipped up 24 cards yesterday. Put some finishing touches on them today. What a lifesaver! I'll post a picture later!

1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Thank you so much for the blog post about my little site and FREE eZine!!

Good luck on the contest!
Alicia