Saturday, October 04, 2008

Today...so far...

This is my last day of documenting the week in my life. I started on Sunday. I've come to the conclusion that I lead an extremely boring life. Here's what I've done so far...


Paid bills....


Got visited by these two travelin' boys. They went to Tokyo Disneyland last weekend. Didn't bring back Mickey ears for me, but I got some yummy honey cake. Scrumptious! I used the cool "cartoon" effects feature on photobucket to blur out the pic...gotta protect the babes cuz they ain't mine!

Didn't do much else for the rest of the day. For the first Saturday in forever, I didn't run any errands. Didn't leave the house until it was time to go to Mass. Uncle Lloyd bought us all lunch from Tokyo Mart's new Agana Shopping Center location. Didn't even have to cook. Surfed the net. Played Super Mario Bros on the Nintendo DS lite. Took a nap and woke up with a scratchier throat. Found one last "Airborne" tablet and mixed it up with some water. That stuff is nasty, but it helps. Started raining hard during Mass. It just figures that when I wear open-toed shoes it rains. There's is nothing I hate more than wet feet. Thankfully it stopped on our way out the door. We went to McDonald's for dinner...twice in one week, my poor arteries. I'll workout twice on Monday to repent. Tomorrow we're having lunch at Auntie Patty's house. Mark turned 34 on Tuesday and so she's cooking lunch. I get to make the red rice. Don't think it's the best time to experiment with red brown rice...a revolt will ensue. Praying that when I wake up tomorrow this scratchy throat is G.O.N.E. I hate being sick even worse than I hate wet feet.

No comments: