Friday, January 09, 2009

LOs and more project 365



It's another layout for January's sketches by Shawn at The Scrapping Spot! I love these sketches. They save time so I can scrap fast! Thanks, Shawn! This was the first picture I chose for my project 365.



This layout is from a sketch coming up later in the month! These pictures were taken the day before we left Arizona. Lots of cacti around there...not enough greenery for me.

************

Project 365 continued....


5/265

My new coffee maker. It makes coffee FAST! Just the way I like it.

6/365

JB came for a surprise visit. See the joy and laughter is priceless.

7/365

My Saucony shoes. I used to swear by Reebok. Then I met New Balance. Followed by Adidas and Nike. They were all comfortable to a point. Then I met Saucony. These are the BEST fitting shoes I have ever worn to the gym. Pricey, but worth it!

8/365

My bed..."made". HA! I gazed longingly at my bed on the 8th afternoon of the year wanting to take a nap. Sleep did not come.

9/365


I live by my alarm clock from Monday through Friday. Sometimes I'd like to toss it to the wall...

No comments: