My one little word...EMBRACE.
1 /ɛmˈbreɪs/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [em-breys] Show IPA Pronunciation
verb, -braced, -brac⋅ing, noun
–verb (used with object)
1. to take or clasp in the arms; press to the bosom; hug.
2. to take or receive gladly or eagerly; accept willingly: to embrace an idea.
3. to avail oneself of: to embrace an opportunity.
4. to adopt (a profession, a religion, etc.): to embrace Buddhism.
5. to take in with the eye or the mind.
6. to encircle; surround; enclose.
7. to include or contain: An encyclopedia embraces a great number of subjects.
–verb (used without object)
8. to join in an embrace.
9. an act or instance of embracing.
Here's my layout to document the word. I used a sketch coming up from The Scrapping Spot's January Sketch class led by Shawn Lahr.
Here's layout #1 of 2009...no organization to my thoughts today. I'm trying to savor the last bits of my vacation...thinking is optional.
And last but not least, picture 4/365:
My scrap table...organized clutter...yeah right!