Sunday, January 18, 2009

Using a kit and more project 365

I have scrapbook kits coming out of my ears. Not really, but it sure feels like that. I decided to pick one kit and use it this weekend after reading this post at Willow Traders. So far, I have 3 layouts and 2 cards made and I still have a bag full of stuff. The first layout can be seen in this post.

Here's #2:
IMG_0496

Lucian at exactly 11 months (January 1st).

#3:
IMG_0498

GASP! Allie is the MVP of the IIAG all-island team. Would have never known if I hadn't read the sports page of the paper. So like Allie not to say anything...just like when she won the school-wide Spelling bee. Sigh...


card #1(6x4)
IMG_0497

I used a Becky Fleck card map for the challenge at Caardvarks

card #2 (gift card)
IMG_0502

********
Project 365

17/365
17/365

The children's waiting area at the Toyota service department looks more inviting than the adults' section. Where's the fairness in that? Should have bought the Lexus for the massaging chairs.

18/365
18/365

Love my new MacBook. Worth EVERY dollar I spent on it.

1 comment:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

awesome photos Vera.. love the gears on that table.