Sunday, March 01, 2009

Project 365 February week 4

59 is on the SD card...gonna have to wait!

58/365
58/365

Staff Development Day. Seriously, I prefer being frustrated with my students to sitting on the uncomfortable cafeteria benches all day. The most exciting parts... the intros at the beginning of the day. We were all given an index card. Wrote our name and 5 things about ourselves...they could be all true, all false or a combination of the two. I won't tell you what my 5 things were... some of the truths were a bit unbelievable and I'd rather keep my rep as an "angel". Thank. The second exciting part... going to Lonestar Steakhouse with a few co-workers and having the Pecos Peach drink. YUM! The company was great; the drink was a bonus!

57/365
57/365

I loved opening up this note at the end of the day. It made my entire week! I got a few other notes, but this one lifted my spirits.

56/365
56/365

All the good Catholics know today was Ash Wednesday. It was the first mass I attended with our new parish priest, Fr. Joe. I was fortunate to have spent 11 days in Sydney with Fr. Joe. Seeing him before mass was like welcoming an old friend!

55/365
IMG_55/365
I won this from Create My Keepsakekit from Willow Traders. Happy mail!

54/365
54/365
I see the "STOP" sign and I know I'm a minute from being home. That's Auntie Patty's house in the background.

53/365
53/365

Had $10 worth of coupons from KFC that had to be used by Friday. Decided that I didn't need to slave away in the kitchen, so lunch came from KFC.

No comments: