Friday, April 09, 2010

Gasp! I scrapped during the week?!?!?

If there was detention for missing gym workouts, I surely ended up there this week. I went all but once! Sigh. Not a good thing when you've joined "The Biggest Loser" contest at work. I had to be careful with what I ate and still ended up losing 4 pounds! There went all the candy, chips and cookies. YAY!!! Not going to the gym meant I scrapped during the week. :) There lies the silver lining to the gray detention cloud. I did three layouts for the April THAW challenges at Willow Traders.

Challenge 4: sketch from Nuts about sketches

boysguide
used the April 2010 kit from The Scrapping Spot.

Challenge 5: title challenge

two
old kit from Studio Calico. I also used the same sketch from Challenge 4.

Challenge 6: color challenge--yellow, red, blue and white

manygenerations
patterned paper from Twelve Fridays.

No comments: