Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Crafty, crafty bumble bee!

I've been busy crafting these last few days...well, I took a break yesterday to indulge myself in some serious vegging.

I finished this basket on Sunday. I made the flowers using this tutorial from the paper phenomenon blog.

rosebasket
Used papers from an old American Crafts line...Play.

Today I did 3 layouts for the April THAW at Willow Traders.

THAW 1: sketch challenge
songfest2010
Used The Scrapping Spot's March kit.

THAW 2: Scraplift challenge. I scraplifted Julie's layout from Top Shelf Memories.
golfanyone
Used The Scrapping Spot's April kit.

THAW 3: Recycle
sisterlylove
Used The Scrapping Spot's February kit.

The corrugated background came from a priority box and the flower was made using pages from last year's lector handbook.

I also made a bunch of flower favor boxes for Easter, but no picture of that yet...

No comments: