Sunday, August 08, 2010

Last Day of Summer Vacation...

I guess a vacation can still go by fast even when I don't leave the rock. Sigh... I've already set one alarm for o'dark thirty tomorrow morning. I do want to stop by and see Lucas and Jacob before they head of to their first day school...Lucas to the "big" school and Jacob to his school alone for the first time without Lucas. They grow too fast!

Speaking of growing too fast...

I went to a christening for my friend Elvira's daughter Aryani. That was in January. Aryani is now 9 months old! This layout is for Kelly Purkey's Sketchbook 2 class...sketch 2.

Not the greatest picture...used the point and shoot in craptastic lighting. Can't be choosy when given this situation. Here's another kidlet growing too fast! Can't believe that she'll be a sophomore in high school come morning. Used KP's sketchbook 2 sketch 3.

Back to work tomorrow. I have to say that I am ready to head back to work. I missed the first two weeks of school last year so this year is exciting for me! Got the new shoes and new clothes all ready to go.

No comments: