Sunday, September 12, 2010

Feeling out of sorts

It's been a rough few weeks. Dealing with a lot of feelings and emotions right now. It's taking a toll on my body...I feel so tired all the time and I'm hyper-sensitive. I have some decisions to make and a lot of soul-searching to go with those decisions. Not a place I want to be in.

Besides feeling like a semi ran over me, it's been a busy few weeks. I've only managed 2 layouts since my big scrap session.

I scrapped this one last weekend. Broke out the new sewing machine I bought and created a mess. Thankfully, the white thread mess doesn't really show.


Supplies: Studio Calico Anthology Collection and Basic Grey Basics.

This one made it to the table today. I had a vision for what I wanted the splotches to look like. In the state of my muddled head, the product didn't quite turn out the way I wanted. I used Sketch 7 from KP's sketchbook 2 class as inspiration. I scrapped on a piece of 8.5x11 cardstock and then adhered the whole piece to the patterned paper. Got that idea from Ali Edwards.

Supplies: Studio Calico "Back 40" September kit. Studio Calico cloud stamp set (not in kit).

2 comments:

Candace H said...

Vera, really hope things improve soon... so sorry it's a tough time for you. I love your misting on your layouts - both are great!

Shawn said...

Wow, V!!! I absolutely LOVE these :)