Sunday, October 03, 2010

Creative weekend

As far as weekends go, this one was successful in the creativity department. I made two layouts using some Studio Calico kits. The first was a layout about my new skyscraper shoes. I'm going to have to wear them to Nisha and Joe's wedding in June 2011. Oh, the practicing I'll have to do!



I had some pictures of Lucian from a family lunch we had in August. He was not having a good day. I got the idea to play on the book title, "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" by Judith Viorst.


I also made three cards today for World Cardmaking Day. I joined the challenges at Studio Calico.

The first one is from an old old kit...Garment District. The challenge was to use kit leftovers.


The next card's challenge was to use the Studio Calico stamps that come in our kits.


The last card's challenge was to use a posted sketch.

1 comment:

Candace H said...

Yay, Vera, for your crafty weekend! ♥ your layouts (and those shoes, tho' I could never wear them, lol) and the title of the layout about Lucian is a great idea!