Saturday, October 02, 2010

Totally random post

It's been a busy few weeks. I made a big decision and now I'm just waiting to hear about it. Fingers crossed even though I can't reveal what the decision is just yet.

Last month, I started a fitness journal of sorts using Cathy Zielske's layered template. I'm not ready to reveal to the whole world what's on those digital layouts. That's akin to putting my heart on a platter and letting everyone take a stab at it.

My kindle came in two days after my last post. I love it!!! I'd rather be reading on my kindle than surfing the web. I'm reading a whole bunch of books that I downloaded back when I only had kindle for iPhone/iTouch. I still can't believe that I would read on that tiny thing. Oh, when you're desperate...

My shoes for Nisha and Joe's wedding came in. Oh. My. Gosh. They are HIGH. Have to practice staying upright. I do have 8 months...

What I've been working on...
Excuse the black stamp pad like smudges...apparently my stamp pad was in a jumping mood. Grrr.... I have two more layouts that I did today, but the pictures I took of them came out blurry so that will have to wait. Now I'm off to remove all the ink from my fingers before Mass tonight.

No comments: