Sunday, October 24, 2010

The one about reunions

Was it just last week that I went out to dinner with a bunch of classmates from high school?!?!? For some reason, it feels like it's been longer.


I took these pictures from my wall on Facebook. Gotta love those tags!
Supplies: Studio Calico "On the Easel" kit and add-ons (Water Color and En Plein Air), Studio Calico Mister Huey's Color Mists in sunshine, apple jack and classic calico.

These pictures came from Lucas' sixth birthday celebration. Is he really six?!?!? I did some stitching a la Amy Tangerine's workshop. I used the upcoming kit from The Scrapping Spot. SHhhh!
Other supplies: The polaroid stamp came from my Studio Calico "On the Easel" kit and I used some Mister Huey's color mist in Cream Calico.

I think I've seen the last of that EK Success embossed scalloped punch on my layouts. It got stuck a few times and is now seriously stuck for good. I even tried popping in the freezer for a while. No dice. Maybe I'll try some WD-40... but first I have to go borrow it back from Dominic.

No comments: