Monday, January 24, 2011

MMEL Week 3

My goal was to update once a week on Sunday on my quest to Move More and Eat Less. Short weekend for me having worked on Saturday. At any rate, I was embarrassed to write how my week went. In short, it was a terrible week for MMEL.

Exercise: 150 minutes total

I ate more and moved less this past week. Lots going on. I had the best of intentions to workout Tuesday through Thursday. I ended up having to work extra hours on Thursday so that foiled my plans to hit the gym.

Sunday...it was a day for EATING. Oh my!

So, today. I start again. The beauty of new days is a fresh start. I've already said no to a piece of birthday cake. It didn't look that great and was certainly NOT red velvet so I don't feel like I've deprived myself. See, I really CAN do this. I packed two snacks and my lunch for today. The tough part about bringing lunch from home is never knowing if someone else will be in the office with me at lunch time. I've never been alone in the office before...afraid of meeting ghosts. I guess I'll just have to bite the bullet, grow a backbone and pack holy water as my weapon.

No comments: