Sunday, March 13, 2011

Creating

In all the busy-ness of last weekend and the past week, I forgot to share my layouts! Time to remedy that oversight.


Supplies: Studio Calico Candy Shoppe kit and add-ons;, WRMK sew easy tools, and DMC floss.

I took the picture in this layout using the elevator doors on our floor. That's one of two pictures of me in DC. No time for sightseeing or picture taking. Sigh...the life of a "business" traveler. I *think* my next trip is in May to Hawaii and North Carolina in June. Not too sure yet.


Supplies: Studio Calico Candy Shoppe kit and add-ons, Fiskars L and XL punches, and Martha Stewart border punch.

This layout... I had the picture clipped to my 7Gypsies receipt holder for the better part of a year. The three boys with John...shortly after the shot, he was harassing the boys so it was like being with 4 little boys instead of three. My inspiration for this layout came from Susan Weinroth from the Studio Calico design team. Thanks for the inspo, Susan!

Totally random aside...

I finally pressed buy it now on this printer. It's shipping from Japan. I first heard about it on Amy Tan's blog. It was either the printer or an the instax mini 50s.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the grid design in the first one and your clouds in the second one!
I'm debating an Instax, too. They're just so cute! Enjoy the printer!

Julie (juls2000) said...

Love, love, love the pages!!! Can I come along with you to Hawaii? Please?

Michele H. said...

oh...love your stitching on your first layout! i always seem to take less pics when I'm visiting a new place. I just get so busy and forget to pull out my camera:)