That's something I'm forever working on.
Ali Edwards just posted about Thankful Thoughts. I've already used her freebie overlays for today's post!
So, instead of seeing my glass as half-empty, I'm going to count all the full glasses I've had this week.
- Most of the participants in Tuesday's training (my very first to facilitate with my colleague) were satisfied with the events of the day.
- I had a fabulous time at Fr. Leo's Marriott event on Tuesday night.
- My mom turned another year older.
- I was surprised to find out Fr. Leo would be our guest homilist at our Ash Wednesday Mass...and felt so very blessed to have been in the midst of his presence.
- The people I'm accompanying to World Youth Day Madrid are really awesome young men and women...this past week has proven that we can work together.
- We were blessed to have had dinner with Fr. Leo potluck style at Deacon Louis and Cynthia's house.
- We're all safe and sound on higher ground while waiting out the tsunami warning and praying for our neighbors in Japan.