Sunday, March 27, 2011

Short Weekend

This weekend flew by FAST! I spent most of yesterday at a Special Education Parent Conference. I was just supposed to "check it out." BUT...I ended up staying a few hours. I met up with some friends and we got to see "Just Go With It." I had already seen it two weeks ago, but forgot... it's okay, though, because it was so hilarious that I had my abs working out! win-win.

I woke up feeling yucky...sniffles and a scratchy throat. Sigh... I can't get sick. I can't get sick. I can't get sick. Have to finish writing a progress report for a grant.

I did get to scrap today!

Supplies: Studio Calico "Into the Woods" kit and add-ons and the fabulous Mister's Huey's classic white; Stampin' Up brown ink; Martha Stewart Monarch butterfly border punch; and Marcy Uchida scallop punch.

I got a gift certificate for Christmas for a 50-minute aromatherapy massage from Lucas and Jacob. I finally got to to use it last weekend. BLISS!

Supplies: Studio Calico "Into the Woods" kit and add-ons; baker's twine.

I used the 3/20 Sunday Sketch for inspiration. I picked up my new 2011 Toyota 4Runner on Wednesday! With everything going on in Japan, I was afraid that come summer time, the prices of vehicles made in Japan might skyrocket. It's a few months earlier than I had planned, but it all works out. My boss calls it the red demon. Hee hee

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

sweet, congrats on your new ride!

lisa truesdell said...

lovelovelove the star banner!!! gorgeous pages!