Saturday, September 16, 2006

Creating

I made a layout today of Vittoria and Allie. Allie finally got to play during Thursday's volleyball game against Harvest Christian Academy. Both girls were spectacular! Of course, everyone in our family is biased, but I'd like to think that they are vital members of the Obispos volleyball team. The ideas in my head haven't been translating to paper very well lately. I have the journaling part of scrapbooking down pat. It's the designing and embellishing that perplex me. I wrote the journaling on the picture. It says:

No matter how much you disagree off the court...
No matter how irritating you can be to each other...
Sisters become teammates and work together
for the love of the game.

Playing volleyball is one of the few interests these sisters share. No matter what they do, they do it well. I am so proud of these girls. They've been a part of my life since they were born. They are the daughters of my heart. Even when and if I have children of my own, Vittoria and Allie have a special place reserved in my heart.


No comments: