Thursday, October 02, 2008

Wednesday and Thursday


It's just like me to do one post about 2 different days. But sometimes these days just run together.

Wednesday:

Every morning the alarm goes off at 6am. I hit the snooze a couple of times before gingerly rolling out of bed at 6:20 or 6:30...depends on my mood.

Breakfast. Make coffee to go.

Shower.

Get dressed for work.

Grab water and coffee (lunch if I made it). Today I didn't make my lunch so off to the Mc Donald's express I went. Ordered the mcrib meal to go. Ate all the fries too!

worked from 7:45-2:15.

Out the door to head home at 2:15!

Got home and hit the computer.

Played some Super Mario Bros.

Went to the gym at 4:30. Was only going to do one class, but felt guilty about only doing one instructor's class so I did most of another one's. An hour and a half of working out...I felt dead.

Came home and had dinner.

Shower.

More computer time.

Sleep!!!!!!!!!!!


Thursday:
There's the coffee I have to have!

My teacher's manual for Reading.

Book orders to sort through.

No comments: