Friday, December 03, 2010

Daily December 3

I wish I could say that I'm getting used to my job. It's never dull, I can say that much! I switched gears so many times today that I feel like I could win the Tour de France. I jest!

Being the new kid on the block, I can get away with not knowing everyone. We had lunch away from the office...at one of the hotels to celebrate a few birthdays and a promotion. On our way out of the restaurant, I cam across this:



and it became my picture of the day. This fireplace is the only kind of fireplace you'll find here. Then you go outside and it's sizzling hot. My co-worker mistakenly read an email from our boss so we worried about getting in "trouble" until I grabbed her phone. Turns out the boss needed to get INTO the office NOT us having to get back to the office. Good thing, too, because for some reason traffic was BAD at 1:30.

I spent the rest of the afternoon going cross-eyed, fixing grammar and punctuation on a report for my boss. OY!

No comments: