Sunday, April 10, 2011

Another short weekend

Three weeks in a row...these short weekends. I think I have the equivalent of two full days off. Now to figure out when to use it. Not so easy when things are busy around the office. I'm not complaining, though. It's nice to be able to take time off during the week, still get paid and not have to use my leave.

Found some time to do a little creating today. I signed up for Kelly Purkey's sketchbook 3 class. I love those sketches and the examples that come with them. I love that this time KP included card sketches!

Sketch 1


Sketch 2


Sketch 3

Going to Allie's sweet 16 at her mom's house. She and her sister get twice the celebrating...one with her dad's family (that would be mine) and one with her mom's family. I'm Switzerland and I do both. Looking forward to that nice quiet drive down south.

No comments: