Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

It's been a busy few weeks. I can see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel, but oh is that light flickering!

In the last week alone, I have accumulated 9.5 hours of flex time. Two major projects are out of the way with two more to go. One happens this week and the other MUST be completed by June 8th at the latest. Well, my part must be done by 5:59am on June 7th.

I'll be on a plane heading eastward by 6:00am June 7th. It's not a pleasure trip.

It's two back-to-back work trips. And my boss jokingly told me I'd be gone 3 weeks. Hello?? I don't think so.

Today was all about catching up on laundry, picking up lunch (after working 6.5 hours yesterday starting at 7:00am I had no energy to slave in the kitchen even for my mom) and catching up with the family. Thankfully I had the foresight to shop ahead and had a gift for my mom all ready to go.

This woman...



...brought me into the world thirty something years ago not knowing what the heck it all meant. I thank GOD for her everyday...even when she purposely annoys me! *wink* I love her!!!

No comments: